Monday, September 15, 2008

Slacker......

I have totally been slacking on the blog lately, but I kind of have a good excuse. Things have been insanely busy in this little life of mine the past few weeks. I am not really sure where to start!
I guess I will start with my weekend away to Florida for Joanna's bachelorette party! It was super fun! They were all a great group of girls and we had a really fun time just sitting on the beach for hours and hours and then getting rowdy late night with a few different bar trips! That was one of the last "hurrah's" Jomama....November 8th will be here before you know it!

Great times with the girls!

The following weekend our friends from Michigan, Shane and Andi came down for a visit and so did Bruce's brother Robbie. There was a lot of grilling food, drinking beer and watching football involved in the weekend and it was a blast! It was so great to see them all and have them in our home! On a side note, Andi is expecting baby #2 in May '09! Congrats guys!! We love you!
Then this weekend, I was lucky enough to co-host a baby shower for Heather!! I think it turned out great and I think they got a lot of great stuff! They are almost 100% ready for baby Charlotte to make her debut!! :) I know that I can't wait to meet her!

Other than that, we have just been hanging out at the house and I am back to playing tennis on Sundays. I didn't realize how much I missed tennis until I started playing it again! It has been a lot of fun, even though my record hasn't started out so great! But Fall is around the corner and I am loving the cool mornings and evenings and drinking a glass of wine on the back deck.

Here is a picture of the girls from this weekend too! Marley is getting so big and I am afraid she is going to be much bigger than Mia! EEK!


That is it for now! I will try and not slack so much in between blog postings next time! :) xoxoxo





No comments: