Monday, August 18, 2008

731 days ago today....

I married the love of my life.

Today is our 2nd anniversary and life has been amazing. I feel like I woke up in the fairytale that every young girl dreams about having. And the fact of the matter is, it's real and it's mine - it's all mine.

Bruce is a wonderful husband. He's generous with his kisses and doesn't leave the house without giving one. My favorites are the ones on my forehead, that usually come during times of reassurance.

He still makes me giggle like when we first met - especially when he dances around the house to some "hip-hop" song I am playing, just to make fun of it because he really doesn't care for that music.

He is a generous soul and he loves me with everything that he has.

Happy Anniversary, Bruce. Thank you for loving me for all that I am and accepting me for exactly who I am. Thank you for pushing me to always be my best self and knowing when to push harder and when to let up. You are my best friend and I love you with all my heart and soul.

Thank you for loving me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw, wasn't that a tear jerker!
(Although I can relate- we are very blessed gals!)

Happy Anniversary and God bless!!!