Thursday, November 29, 2007

It's been a minute....

since my last post, so I thought I'd get moving on it!


Thanksgiving was great as always! Mama Mehok can certainly cook some delicious food!! I was in the typical turkey coma afterwards, but no complaints here!! Thanks Mama!

Everything with work is going great! No complaints at all! I worked only on Monday the week of Thanksgiving and then my boss just said, go ahead and take the rest of the week off! You don't have to ask me twice! :) Bruce was able to take some time off too and it was wonderful to just be able to relax and unwind together.

In other news...I will have to have new surgery on my knees in the very near future. I went and had an MRI done on my left knee last week and I go back to my orthopaedic surgeon on Tuesday for him to tell me what they found. Either way, I will probably have surgery after the first of the year. :( The left knee will be done first and then the right knee after the left heals.

I had reconstructive surgery on both knees back when I was 12 & 13 years old....so over 17 years ago. And basically, the surgery has done all it can do up until this point. At first I was avoiding it like the plague, but now I am just ready to get it over with so I can spend the next 20 -30 years not having to deal with it and worry about it. I will give an update after I go back to the doctor on Tuesday!

Other than that, not too much going on! Jsut gearing up for the holidays and trying to get some Christmas shopping done before it begins to overwhelm me! Wish me luck!

Take care everyone!

No comments: