Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Three Months

Noah is growing bigger and bigger everyday! He is such a cutie and I could not be in anymore love if I tried.


He smiles and coos all the time. He knows his mommy and daddy's voice and already has us pretty well figured out. For instance, he knows that if he raises his voice just a little more while up in his crib that we will come running and as soon as he sees your face, he smiles huge and laughs as to say "SUCKERS!" I live for those moments.

He has been sleeping pretty well. He teased us one day by sleeping from about 7:30 p.m. until 6:30 a.m. the next morning. We couldn't believe it! We haven't been so lucky since then, but he does sleep 8 - 9 hours stretches every night. So, I will take that any day of the week.
I love our days together and my new full time job is wonderful.

Just look at that sweet angel..........

No comments: