Monday, June 1, 2009

The Latest and Greatest!

We had another ultrasound on Friday at 20 weeks 6 days! I sound like a broken record, but everything is still going great! Baby Calkins is measuring right on schedule and weighs a whole pound!
Here are some pics from the ultrasound:

Baby's face arm and tummy!
Whole Bunch of pics of the babe!

Baby flexing his or her muscles


We are working on the nursery right now too! It is looking so cute, in my opinion! :) I will take some good pictures and post them soon! I want to buy the rocker soon and get some decorations up!

I feel great too. My stomach is starting to get hard and bending over is getting challenging, but that is about the most of my complaints!

If you want to make a guess on the gender, weight, date of birth, etc. click here:


xoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments: