Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Our New Baby

Last Tuesday, I opened the door from our garage into the kitchen and I was greeted by my sweet Mia, as usual. Isn't she precious? Anyways, I was giving her my typical dose of just got home from work lovin' and all of a sudden I noticed another sound coming from the other side of the kitchen. It was a curious barking and as I turned the corner I saw my husband sitting at the kitchen table and a little pup at his feet. Meet Marley - our new baby. She is 3 months old and as cute as a button. The first words out of my mouth to Bruce were "What did you do?"

Needless to say, I was in shock at first. But now that we have her I love her more than anything. She is a pretty good pup and is crate training pretty well. She gets into everything so I have to watch her like a hawk, but other than that she has been doing really well.

Mia is still getting used to sharing her house, but she is getting better every day.

Our family is growing!! :)




No comments: