Monday, January 7, 2008

The New Year is off and running!

Where do I begin?!?! So much has been going on...it is craziness!

Well, first off, Christmas was FABULOUS. We had the best time here in Atlanta and in Michigan over the holidays! It was so nice to spend time with everyone...I am just sad it is over so quickly!

New Year's Eve was a huge success too! We went out to dinner with friends and family to 2 Urban Licks. I am telling you...if you live in Atlanta and have never been there, you are missing something that is AMAZING! Yum! We had the best time and it was probably one of the best NYE's I've had in a LOOOOONNNNNNNGGGGGG time! So fun!!


I came back to work after a very long and fantastic 13 days off of work, to find mine and my CEO's laptops stolen. UGH. Not good. All of the hard work I've done since February is gone. Yes, I know....I should have backed up and put everything on the shared drive. Well, lesson learned. Not only was my work gone, but all my photos and music...totally sucks. :(

Bruce and I are getting back into the swing of things of trying to sell our condo. It has been a rough market to say the least, but we are hoping better luck will come our way in 2008!

I think that is it for now! I hope everyone had a happy and safe New Year!

Much love, Carrie

No comments: